Hey, this is Kim Theron. My life’s goal was to be a professional fitness trainer as it has helped me in all the ways. Fitness is not only a physical activity but also it’s kind a meditation to our body and mind.
How to take care of your skin in summers
Summers are here and so are the skin woes, we know, most of the people dread summers for this very reason. While winters can cause dry skin but that can easily be dealt with and often your skin becomes clearer and brighter in winters. It is because of this that people become a shade lighter in winters. A clearer and fairer complexion and a fresh glow is what winter brings along. But summers are tough in our country with the sun shining bright and temperatures soaring high. Summers bring havoc to people with oily skin. Increased sweat production and heat causes rashes, acne and what not.
But the good thing is if you follow a proper skin care routine in summers, it can be the best time to achieve the glow. Here we are listing down how to take care of your skin in summers:
1. Follow a proper cleanse, tone and moisturize routine even in summers. Get an alcohol free toner and apply it with a cotton ball. Then moisturize with a water based moisturizer. Yes, your skin needs hydration even in summers.
2. Try to include all organic skincare products or at the least paraben free products. Your skin tends to become over sensitive in summers to try not to irritate it further and keep chemicals away from your skin.
3. Slather on the sunscreen religiously every time you go out in the sun. It must be of at least spf 30. Additionally, also cover all exposed parts of your body with a scarf, hat or gloves. The sun is the most damaging element in summers. Exposing your skin to sun on a hot summer day can cause tanning and aging. It can also cause skin cancer.
4. If you get a tan, try some DIY recipes like apply a tomato slice over your tanned skin, or a potato slice. Both of these are natural bleach agents.
5. Exfoliate your skin with a scrub once a week to get rid of dead cells and to enable formation of new cells. This will give you smoother and clearer skin.
6. Drink as much fluids as you can including water, coconut water and fruit juices. Water is the best beverage to hydrate your skin and make it plump and healthy. Drink at least 10 glasses of water daily.